As long as your order doesn't contain heavy/large items you'll receive our standard shipping rate as follows:
- Live animal orders - $39.95 Overnight Delivery plus $10 Box & Packaging Fee
- Frozen Feeders - $39.95 Flat Rate (up to 100% fill of the box)
- Live Insects - $12.95 for First Box and $5.95 For Additional Boxes
SHIPPING LIVE ANIMALS
Orders placed Monday through Thursday by 1 PM EST ship the same day via NEXT DAY AIR.
Live Animal orders placed from Thursday after 1 PM EST though Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
Some states and about 1% of our animals for sale require a health certificate before we can ship your pet.
If this is the case for your order we will contact you for the $20.00 fee and schedule the vet appointment.
Currently, these states are; GA, ID, OH, VA, WA, WV, MT, UT & MO
- Most of our live animals ship from our breeding facility in the Florida via NEXT DAY AIR.
- Live animal orders & feeders always have separate shipping charges.
- Live animal orders cannot be canceled once processed.
- Buyer is responsible for following all Local, State or Federal Laws.
- Live animals cannot be shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or outside the US.
SHIPPING LIVE FEEDERS
Live Feeder orders placed Monday through Thursday by 2 PM EST ship the same day ordered via Next Day Air.
Live Feeder orders placed from Thursday after 2 PM EST through Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
- Live feeders ship from our live feeder facility in the mid-east United States via Next Day Air.
- Live animals and live feeders always have separate shipping charges.
- Live feeder orders cannot be canceled once processed.
SHIPPING FROZEN FEEDERS
Frozen feeder orders placed Monday through Thursday will ship the following Monday.
Frozen feeder orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship Monday of the week after the next.
- Frozen feeders ship from our feeder facility in the mid-east United States via FedEx.
- Flat rate shipping price includes special box, 15-20 lbs of dry ice, insulator blankets and FedEx freight.
- Live feeders and frozen feeders always have separate shipping charges.
- Frozen feeders orders cannot be cancelled once processed.