Kit Includes Two Reptisun 5.0 Compact Fluorescent 13W Bulbs! Only $8.99 per bulb - 20% Off!
Independent testing has proven these bulbs to be one of the two top full-spectrum fluorescents on the market! During testing these bulbs consistently proved to have one of the highest levels available of both UVB (6.1%) and UVA (30%) wavelength.
UVB wavelength prevents and can help reverse Metabolic Bone Disease in captive reptiles. Additionally, UVB will strengthen reptile bones and improve shell growth on all captive turtles and tortoises. UVA wavelength increases appetite, activity and helps induce reproductive behavior in captive reptiles.IMPORTANT!
- If your reptile is going to be further than 8 inches from the Reptisun bulb then please use the Reptisun 10.0 High Output Light Series.
- All UVB fluorescents should be replaced every 6 to 8 months in order to keep proper UV levels.
- Read the Zoo Med PDF Instruction Manual
- Mini Compact design - 13 Watts
- Mini Compact style 5.0 bulb simply screws into a normal threaded socket but should be used in horizontally mounted sockets
- UVA/UVB Bulbs are a "must have" for all lizards (Iguanas, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, etc.), tortoises, and turtles
- Helps prevent Metabolic Bone Disease commonly seen in captive bred reptiles 6-12 months of age.
- The choice of prominent zoos and leading breeders all over the world