This Kit Includes Two Reptisun 10.0 24" Bulbs! Only $19.99 per bulb - Over $10 in Savings!
In the last 10 years we have only carried two brands of fluorescent bulbs, namely the Sunblast Bulbs and the Reptisun 5.0 bulbs. The reason for this is that we do our own testing, and after continually testing most every reptile fluorescent bulb on the market we have found that nothing has come close to the quality of the Reptisun and Sunblast bulbs.
Well, Zoo Med has once again outdone themselves and created what we consider one of the top two fluorescent bulbs on the market.Features:
- Superb Light intensity and incredibly reliable bulbs that most importantly create balanced levels of UVA and UVB.
- Reptiles receive the much needed UVA and UVB rays up to a full 20 inches from the surface of the lamp.
- Testing reveals that these bulbs consistently produce 10% UVB and 30% UVA via its special UV transmitting quartz glass.
- Helps prevent or even reverse (in some cases) metabolic bone disease in reptiles.
- All UVB fluorescents - we recommend replacement of these bulbs every 6 to 8 months in order to keep proper UV levels.
- The choice of prominent zoos and leading breeders all over the world.
- UVA/UVB Bulbs are a "must have" for all lizards (Iguanas, Bearded Dragons, Chameleons, etc.), tortoises and turtles.
- 24 inch fluorescent bulbs fit into standard fluorescent fixtures.
- Any other brand fluorescent UV bulb besides the Reptisun or Sunblast bulb is in our opinion a mistake that could cause serious potential health issues for your reptile.