After years of careful development, our frozen feeders department is considered one of the best in the business. We're continually setting new standards for the industry by:
Weight / Quantity:
- Providing superior quality frozen feeders raised on a special proprietary diet designed to produce incredibly healthy and nutritious feeders.
- Defining our sizes with generous weights, this insures that you get the best value in the industry. (When comparing our feeders with others always make sure to compare the gram weights and not just the sizes. In other words, our adult mice may be completely different from another company).
- Processing feeders daily to ensure freshness.
- Euthanizing our feeders with Carbon Dioxide (CO2), the most humane and painless way and the only way to ensure no harmful chemicals remain in the feeder.
- Freezing our feeders individually and packaging them in extra heavy duty resealable commercial freezer bags.
- Supplying superior packaging and fast economical shipping guarantees that your feeders will arrive frozen.
- Shipping our frozen feeders in sealed, extra thick insulated boxes filled with dry ice.
- Guaranteeing your complete satisfaction of the quality, appearance and freshness of every item we deliver.
- 1 Day Old - 7.5 to 10.0 Grams / 100 Count Bag (Uses 6% of Box Space)
- 1 Week Old - 30.0 to 49.99 Grams / 25 Count Bag (Uses 7% of Box Space)
- 2 Week Old - 50.0 to 74.99 Grams / 10 Count Bag (Uses 6% of Box Space)
- 3 Week Old - 75.0 to 109.99 Grams / 10 Count Bag (Uses 8% of Box Space)
- 6 Week Old - 110.0 to 154.99 Grams / 5 Count Bag (Uses 5% of Box Space)
- 8 Week Old - 155.0 to 199.99 Grams / 5 Count Bag (Uses 6% of Box Space)
- Retired Breeders - 200.0 to 250.0+ Grams / 5 Count Bag (Uses 7% of Box Space)