Pinstripe Crested Geckos (Captive Bred Babies)
Crested geckos are increasingly popular as pets and for good reasons - they are absolutely cute, have individual personalities, are easy to handle and do not require extensive care requirements or enclosures.
- Captive Bred Crested Geckos (as opposed to wild caught) have a gentle disposition. At Big Apple Pet Supply, we carry only Captive Bred Crested Geckos.
- Approximate sizes: Babies - 3 to 4 inches; juveniles - 4 to 5 inches. Reaches full adult size of 7" to 9" in approximately 18 months.
- Sturdy and long lived - up to 20 years in captivity.
- Excellent reptile for children through adults.
- Great personalities and easy to handle after acclimation – NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail!
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: 20 gallon (30" x 12" x 13"H) up 30 or 40 gallon (36" x 18" x 13"H) enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of fruit, crickets and mealworms are easily obtained.
- Water: Shallow water bowl on cool side of cage and twice daily misting.
- Heat: Low wattage ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (78 Deg. F) to cool side (68 Deg. F).
- See Care Sheet for complete details.