Pawz Dog Boots (Assorted Colors) - Natural Disposable, Reusable, Waterproof
Pawz Natural Rubber Dog Boots are the ultimate, Veterinarian-endorsed method for protecting your dog's sensitive paws in harsh conditions. Make sure fun in the snow stays fun, and not painful for your pet. Keep paw rashes, irritations, infections, or injuries away from the elements for quicker recovery and healing!
- Offers serious protection with natural, durable rubber.
- Comfortable, flexible design bends with your dog's paw.
- Earth-friendly, biodegradable, and disposable.
- Easy to put on, easy to take off, made to stay on!
- Vet and Groomer endorsed!
- Best uses: To protect your pet's paws from ice and snow, salt, lawn chemicals and pesticides, sand irritation, hot pavement, and more. Also great to protect sensitive paws from pad rashes, allergies, post-surgery protection, and injuries.
- Tiny - Paws to 1-inch.
- XX-Small - Paws to 1.5-inches.
- X-Small - Paws to 2-inches.
- Small - Paws to 2.5-inches.
- Medium - Paws to 3-inches.
- Large - Paws to 4-inches.
- X-Large - Paws 4-inches and Up.
How to Measure Your Dog's Paw:
For the best fit, measure from the bottom of the big heel pad to the tip of the longest toe nail. If the paw is in-between two sizes, select the larger size. Pawz Dog Boots should fit securely around the leg and comfortable around the paw.