The Mansion Dog Home from Merry Products features a stylish chimney and open-aired front porch with detailed lattice work. The porch is perfect for that afternoon snooze in the sun. The entire house is raised on a base keeping both the home and your pet dry. Downward sloping horizontal shades allow for ventilation but keep the sun and rain out.
- Lightweight and Easy to Handle.
- Removable Roof and Bottom Panels for Easy Cleaning.
- Raised Bottom Design Keeps Pets Dry.
- All Wood is Kiln Dried and Treated with Natural Color Stains - Enhances Appearance and Durability.
- High Quality Structure of Our Wood Allows the Pet House to Withstand Humidity and Extreme Temperatures.
- Natural Wood Scent Creates a Calming and Pleasant Atmosphere.
- Wood Naturally Insulates to keeps your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Is Easily Re-Stained.
- Comes in Panels for Quick Assembly.
- Easy to Follow Instruction and Hardware are Included.
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 20 to 30 Minutes.
- Only One Tool is Required – One (1) Phillip Screwdriver.
Choosing The Right Size House:
- External Overall: 48”D x 47”W x 39”H.
- Internal House: 39"D x 40"W x 35"H.
- Porch External: 33"D x 42"W x 19"H.
- Porch Internal: 32”D x 39”W.
- Suitable For, But Not Limited To: German Shepherds, Retrievers, Rottweilers, Dalmatians, Doberman Pinschers, Boxers and ALL SIMILAR SIZE DOG BREEDS
Door height should be a minimum of 75% of your pet’s shoulder height (ie. measure from the ground to your dog's neck).
Length and width of the house should be at least equal to but not more than 25% larger than the distance between the nose and the root of the tail.
The height of the house should be at least 25% taller but no higher than 50%.