Merry Products The Barn Dog House
The Barn Dog House from Merry Products is a true outdoor dog house with a large enclosed sleeping area. Complimenting the house is the attached beautifully fenced outdoor porch with roof which provides the freedom for your pet to snooze or relax outside. The raised base keeps the home dry and clean while the porch provides complete coverage to your pet so they can lounge in the shade. The house window allows for proper ventilation.
- Lightweight and Easy to Handle.
- Removable Roof and Bottom Panels for Easy Cleaning.
- Raised Bottom Design Keeps Pets Dry.
- All Wood is Kiln Dried and Treated with Natural Color Stains - Enhances Appearance and Durability.
- High Quality Structure of Our Wood Allows the Pet House to Withstand Humidity and Extreme Temperatures.
- Natural Wood Scent Creates a Calming and Pleasant Atmosphere.
- Wood Naturally Insulates to keeps your pet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Is Easily Re-Stained.
- Comes in Panels for Quick Assembly.
- Easy to Follow Instruction and Hardware are Included.
- Assembly Time Is Approximately 20 to 30 Minutes.
- Only One Tool is Required – One (1) Phillip Screwdriver.
- External House: 39”D x 47”W x 35”H.
- Internal House: 32"D x 36"W x 33"H.
- Porch External: 29"D x 39"W x 33"H.
- Porch Internal: 20”D x 35”W x 31”H.
- Door: 13”W x 14”H.
- Suitable For, But Not Limited To:
- Dalmatians, Retrievers, Setters, Chow Chows, Huskies and ALL SIMILAR SIZE DOG BREEDS.
- Choosing The Right Size House:
- Door height should be a minimum of 75% of your pet’s shoulder height (ie. measure from the ground to your dog's neck).
- Length and width of the house should be at least equal to but not more than 25% larger than the distance between the nose and the root of the tail.
- The height of the house should be at least 25% taller but no higher than 50%.