Green Tree Pythons (Captive Bred Babies)
We produce and acquire a limited number of Green Tree Pythons. All are guaranteed to be feeding well and extremely healthy.
- Approximate sizes: Captive Bred Babies - sizes vary; Farm Bred are approximately 2 to 4 feet long. Reaches full adult size of 4 to 6 feet in approximately 48 months. For serious inquiries, we can email photos of available pythons and you can select the python you prefer.
- Sturdy and long lived - over 15 years in captivity.
- Green Tree Pythons are NOT for children but experienced reptile hobbyists enjoy this species greatly.
- Captive bred GTP are not aggressive BUT they do require careful handling.
- Handles fine once acclimated to being touched by its owner.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: Arboreal enclosure as small as 20 gallon (30" x 12" x 12"H), but adults will require 18" x 18" x 18"H or 24" x 18" x 24"H enclosure. Must have a secure and steady perch - this is where most of your snake's time will be spent.
- Food: Main staple diet of mice and rats are easily obtained.
- Water: Large bowl for soaking - not so big that your snake cannot easily get out of the bowl! Keep the water bowl on the warm side of the cage to promote humidity.
- Heat: Ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (86 Deg. F) to cool side (78 Deg. F).
- See Care Sheet for complete details.