Flightless fruit flies offer a superb food source for a huge variety of reptiles and amphibians that require small prey insects.Features:
- Our fruit fly cultures contain 50 to 100 adult flies and continue to produce for about 6 weeks.
- We offer Drosophila melanogaster which is about the size of a pinhead, and Drosophila hydei sturdivant which is about 1/8 inch in size.
- Nutritional Analysis: Moisture 59.6%; Protein 19.7%; Fat 13.8%; Ash 1.7%; Other 5.2%
- Drosophila melanogaster - about the size of a pinhead
- Drosophila hydei sturdivant - about 1/8 inch in size
- Single Culture - Average 50 Adults
- 3 Culture Pack - Average 150 Adults
- 6 Culture Pack - Average 300 Adults
- 12 Culture Pack - Average 600 Adults
- Fruit Fly Kit - Our complete fruit fly culture kit includes 6 complete culture jars and 2 cultures of adult fruit flies. The culture kit can produce up to 10,000 flies