Flexible Reptile Heat Tape (6 & 20 Watt) (3 inch & 11 Inch)
It's hard to beat Flexible Heat Tape's dependability, cost effectiveness and ease of use. Flexible Heat Tape for heating reptile enclosures is ultra thin at just .012 inches thick and it's element is sealed in a tough flexible plastic so that it can be used in many different types of heating applications.IMPORTANT!Click Here for Flexible Heat Tape Wiring InstructionsWhat You Need For The Perfect Heat Tape Assembly:
- Heat Tape - Order by the foot - QTY 1 = 1 Foot, for instance.
- 6' Cord with Attached Copper Clip Set - Required equipment for each connection.
- Rubber Insulating Tape Set - Required equipment for each connection. Helpful Hint! You will need 1 Rubber Insulating Set for each 6' Cord with Attached Copper Clip Set.
- Foil Tape - Use foil tape to adhere the heat tape to almost anything. Helpful Hint! You will need 2 feet of foil tape for every 1 foot of heat tape to run foil tape on both edges of the heat tape. Order by the foot - QTY 1 = 1 Foot, for instance.
- Thermostat - You must use a thermostat to control the heat tape's heat level.
Lower Pricing Options:
- Permanently sealed in a tough, flexible plastic so it can be used in many different types of heating applications.
- Versatility - Flexible Heat Tape can be cut to any length, heating a very small amount of space or long and large areas.
- Ultra thin - just .012 inches thick!
- Exclusive and easy step-by-step connection instructions included.
- Buy 50 Feet or more 3" Wide Heat Tape for $2.49 per foot - Get 10% Off (regular price $2.79/foot)
- Buy 50 Feet or more 11" Wide Heat Tape $3.39 per foot - Get 10% Off (regular price $3.89/foot)