Leopard Geckos have one of the most gentle dispositions of any reptile. They are perfect for beginners and hugely popular among long time reptile enthusiasts.
- Captive Bred - At Big Apple Pet Supply, we carry only Captive Bred Leopard Geckos.
- Reaches full adult size of 6 to 7 inches in approximately 18 months.
- Fantastic beginner reptile for kids. Adults love them too!
- Sturdy and long lived – up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- Available in many designer colors and morphs.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30" x 12" x 13"H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36" x 18" x 13"H). See Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and mealworms are easily obtained.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl - not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See Care Sheet for complete details.