Discounted Price! This kit includes one "Pro Series" 27 Foot Heat Rope and one BAH-1000 Thermostat.
"Pro-Series" Flexible Heat Rope Description:
This breakthrough heating product is perfect for anywhere heating is needed. It has the added feature of being flexible so it can be "snaked" back and forth to create the ultimate heating grid. Use it under your cage floor (ie. just like a heat mat but with total ability to direct the heat where you want it), inside the cage on the floor, on your cage's wall or wrapped around any object in your cage.
The list of uses for Flexible Heat Rope is endless and, best of all, it is completely waterproof! This means you can use it in your outside enclosures or high humidity habitats.IMPORTANT!
You must use a thermostat like the BAH-500 or BAH-1000 to control the temperature, especially when placing bedding or a cage on top of the heat rope.Features:
BAH-1000 Thermostat Description:
- High quality components to delivery years of heating
- Affordable, efficient and completely safe
- Thermostat or rheostat must be used with this product (especially in setups where the reptile can touch the product)
- Perfect for boarding kennels and rescued animals where this product can be literally a life saver
Our Award Winning Thermostat, the BAH-1000DC Thermostat Utilizes Digital Smart Chip Technology and is 1000 Watts Capable!
The BAH-1000DC thermostat's design is so technologically advanced that it is considered one of the most accurate and reliable thermostats available anywhere in the pet industry. Previous to this model, this level of powerful technology could only be found on extremely expensive thermostats. In redesigning the BAH-1000DC Thermostat we kept strict adherence to what we refer to as the You’ll sleep soundly knowing that your reptile’s heating is controlled by the new BAH-1000DC's top-of-the-line Digital Chip Technology as well as being protected by the special safety circuit.IMPORTANT!
- Click here for BAH-100 Instructions
- Sockets on this thermostat are for two prong items and certain heat mats are three prong. To use a three prong plug you can pick up a standard adapter at any hardware store.
Should I Use A Thermostat?
- SIMPLICITY - The BAH-1000DC is incredibly easy-to-use... there is absolutely no wiring necessary. Simply plug one to three heating device's (up to 1000 watts combined) into the conveniently located triple socket receptacle and set the temperature from 78F to 108F on the easy-to-read dial. Dual LED displays show power on and power output.
- ACCURACY - Top-of-the-line electronic IC Smart Chip architecture is incorporated into the BAH-1000DC thermostat making it one of the most accurate thermostats found anywhere. We redesigned the unit to run at the ideal differential, providing both incredible temperature consistency and accuracy while maintaining little wear and tear on the heating device. A highly precise probe on a generously long 6 foot cord allows for exactness of temperatures throughout the basking site or heat mat surface.
- FAIL SAFE - We at Big Apple Pet Supply believe this to be one of the most important features in our design of the new BAH-1000DC thermostat. The system permanently maintains a special overload safety circuit which automatically activates in the case of a unit malfunction. This unique feature greatly reduces the chance of accidental overheating as well as other heating hazards. Note: This safety feature could be compromised in the event of plugging in more than the maximum of 1000 watts or in the event of an electrical power surge so always use a surge protector.
- EFFICIENCY - The BAH-1000DC can thermostatically control one heating device or multiple heating devices up to 1000 watts combined.
- YES! It Should Not Be A Question. Simply put, a thermostat is the choice method of controlling the ambient air temperature and/or basking site of your reptile’s enclosure.
- YES! When using a ceramic heat emitter, heat mat, heat tape, or radiant heat panel a thermostat is absolutely necessary.
- YES! It's incredibly easy-to-use: simply plug in up to three heating device's (up to 500 watts combined) and dial the exact temperature on the easy-to-read digital display.