Blue Dumpy Tree Frogs
OUT OF STOCK!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our list!
Frogs make wonderful pets but species vary considerably in size and activity so please review our care sheet to find the perfect frog for you and your family.
- Approximate sizes: Babies - 1 to 2 inches, unless otherwise noted. Full adult size - 2 to 5 inches, with a few exceptions.
- Generally sturdy and long lived under proper conditions - between 4 to 15 years depending on species.
- In general, frogs are not for handling.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: Enclosure as small as 10 gallon (20" x 10" x 12"H) for babies; adults require 20 gallon (30" x 12" x 12"H) enclosure depending on their full adult size and whether they are arboreal or terrestrial.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets, earth worms, silk worms, wax worms, night crawlers, roaches and superworms are easily obtained.
- Water: Large bowl - not so big that your frog cannot easily get in and out of the bowl! Proper moisture is critical! Different species require more or less water, depending on whether they are arboreal or terrestrial.
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient which varies by species.
- Lighting: UV lighting required.
- See Care Sheet for complete details.