Apricot Pueblan Milk Snakes (Captive Bred Babies)
Milk Snakes are some of the most vibrant and beautiful subspecies of any genus. They are easy to care for and easy to handle, making them one of the most popular snake species with reptile hobbyists.
- Captive Bred Milk Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) generally have great temperaments once they get used to you. At Big Apple Pet Supply, we sell only Captive Bred Milk Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Captive bred babies - 11 to 14 inches; reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Sturdy and long lived – approximately 10 to 12 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids (supervised) and loved by adults.
- Available in a variety of color morphs.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
- Click here to choose male or female, if not already indicated.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: Enclosure as small as 10 gallon (20" x 10" x 12"H) for babies; 20 to 70 gallons (36" x 18" x 25"H) for adults, based on their full adult size. There is no such thing as a cage too big for a Milk Snake! NEVER house more than one Milk Snake in a single enclosure as Milk Snakes sometimes are cannibalistic.
- Food: Main staple diet of mice and rats are easily obtained.
- Water: Large bowl for soaking - not so big that your snake cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (86 Deg. F) to cool side (78 Deg. F).
- See Care Sheet for complete details.