OUT OF STOCK!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our list!
Corn snakes are easy to care for and have one of the best temperaments of any snake species making them the most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Captive Bred Corn Snakes (as opposed to wild caught) have one of the best temperaments. At Big Apple Pet Supply, we carry only Captive Bred Corn Snakes.
- Approximate sizes: Babies - 11 to 14 inches. Reaches full adult size of 3 to 5 feet in approximately 18 months.
- Long lived - average of 15 to 20 years in captivity.
- Great snake species for kids and adults - most popular snake in the pet industry.
- Handles extremely well after acclimation.
- Rarely bite and if they do they don't inflict serious harm.
- Available in over 50 beautiful and unique colors and morphs.
- Unless otherwise noted, picture and video shown are a representation of this animal. As this is a live animal, there will be aesthetic variations.
Requirements – Don’t check out without them!
- Housing: Enclosure as small as 10 gallon (20" x 10" x 12"H) for babies and juveniles; 20 gallon (30" x 13" x 13"H) to 40 gallon (36" x 18" x 13"H) for adults.
- Food: Main staple diet of mice and rats are easily obtained.
- Water: Large bowl for soaking - not so big that your snake cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (86 Deg. F) to cool side (78 Deg. F).
- See Care Sheet for complete details.