After testing numerous brands of heat packs... the Uni Heat Heat Packs came up the winner.
These heat packs outperformed the others by achieving longer peak heat time and delivering heat for up to 40 hours respectively. These are the heat packs of choice for any deliveries of snakes, lizards, frogs, amphibians, crickets, fish, Homo sp., microbes, and/or worms.
These heat packs also make wonderful hand warmers while outside in cold weather.
- Disposable 4" x 5" heat packs will produce temperatures between 105 - 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 72 hour pack will produce heat for 72 to 78 hours.
- Shelf life of 3 years.
- Simple Operation - "turns on" when removed from the plastic outer packaging and exposed to air.
- Contains all-natural high grade iron powder undergoes rapid rusting producing heat as a safe by-product.
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and Biodegradable - safest heat pack on the market.
Detailed instructions for use are printed on the back of every heat pack.
As a final note, Big Apple always stocks hundreds of these packs to assure immediate shipping of this important product to our customers. Don't settle for no name heat packs, use the best and safest heat pack.